Looking for an awesome way to ring in the new year?
Look no further. On December 31st, we're celebrating New Year's Eve in Old Town with a full evening of fun, featuring...
- A catered buffet and drinks provided by Old Town's Cafe Coyote, including:
- Cafe Coyote's Famous Carnitas
- Veggie and Chicken Fajitas
- Caesar Salad
- Mordiditas, and more!
- An interactive, live improv comedy show similar to Who's Line Is It Anyway?;
- A decadent dessert bar from Extraordinary Desserts;
- A champagne toast at midnight, followed by a party with the cast!
The doors open and food begins at 9:00 PM, with the performance beginning at 10:00 PM. The entire evening, including food and champagne, is just $75/person.
This event will sell out, so grab tickets early!