We're excited to announce that, beginning in September 2017, we're bringing our brand-new after school program to the Encinitas Unified School District.
- WHEN: Classes meet once each week, and are held after school from 2:25-3:40PM (Monday-Thursday programs) or 12:45-2:05PM (Friday programs).
- Classes begin the week of September 11th and end the week of November 13th.
- Note: There are no classes the week of October 16-20, the week of October 23-November 3, and Friday, November 10. Monday-Thursday programs meet 7 times, Friday programs meet 6 times.
- WHERE: On your child's school's campus!
- WHO: BOOM! is designed for students currently in 3rd thru 6th grade.
- STUDENT SHOWCASE: This after school program culminates in a live performance at Old Town Improv Co. for the students' family and friends on Saturday, November 18th!
- Cost: $130 (Monday-Thursday programs) / $112 (Friday programs)
If you have any question about BOOM!, feel free to reach out to the Program Coordinator, Jacqueline Bookstein, at email@example.com.
About our Instructors
Aside from being uber talented, our instructors are responsible, fun, and experienced at creating a positive, inclusive, and engaging environment for all students. We’ve worked with all types of students and organizations, including the Boys and Girls Club, YMCA, Nickelodeon, and private special needs programs, all helping each student become the best version of themselves.